20080117

Everyday I fight these feelings.


Did you stop to smell the flowers today..?

Before I hit the sack and disturb somebody's sleep further, a short one. Today is the day when I finally gathered all my guts to open my mouth to ask mum for lunch. And I told her everything I had gone through the past weeks. Things got better indeed. I can't believe I let myself go through all the misery when I can be so much better than this. I'd carry on picking up then. Life's always about the ups and downs. It goes on with or without you.

Anyway, project season is here again. Don't overwork okay, 'cause I myself feel the stress level hitting the brim. I'm training my inner peace. Like, OOOOHMMM. Get it? Lol. Reports after reports. Editing, presentations, assignments. EXAMINATIONS, after cny. Sigh. School is gross. I got back all the results. Couple of As, a borderline C and an almost D, which is an F. Yeah. Whatever. I'm aiming the As this semester. Go jols :D Because of the borderline Cs and the 2 cocky CDS-es I've taken past sems have resulted in the bad GPA, I'm going to make it up this semester. And also improve on alllll marketing modules. Suck real bad at those. Okay, enough of school. It's really gross.

Tomorrow, or later would be a jam-packed day. 10AM and bums up to get ready for school. Long one ahead. Then jogging after school and lastly. AH BALLING AT 85!! POLDARS, AH BALLINGGGGG :D TANGYUAN! :D Okay, waiting for my peanut tangyuan. So I go sleep now okay? :D Nights.





Halt, just halt.
Be sensible.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home